12/11 Journals

1.A moment i remember clearly was when we use still live in our old house. I remember sitting at the edge of bed looking around the room. I was just five years old at the time but for some reason after 10 years i could still see how that room was sit up so clearly. 2. If could interview one person living or dead it would be god. I would ask him what is the point of life to him. I would do so because so many people see life differently to each other. 3. I think that people use violence like the one talked about in today's topic because they don't like the actions or thoughts of others. Especially when talking about countries liking each others actions and thoughts on certain things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Refection For World Literature 2020-2021

Les Mis #1

Les Mis #2