PAGES FROM MY JOUNAL 2

1.I think that when we were kids we had more fun because the things we consider fun was free to do. As I a kid I thought of going outside or going up stairs to play with my toy cars. As i got older i consider other things fun like going to the movies or going out to eat my friends or going to places like boomers or paintballing. So as i got older the things I consider fun started to cost me money to go and do.  Also as i got older school took more and more of my time.2 To build a relationship if it's online or offline I say that you have to be very talkative and interesting. I say this because when being talkative it makes things between the people who haven't meet less awkward and being interesting makes the person or the people you are meeting want to know more about you.3 I think that people depend on push notifications because they could set a reminder so easily. Instead of having to remember what you have to do which some people having trouble because they have so many other things to do or they just have trouble remembering things so setting a reminder is so easy for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Refection For World Literature 2020-2021

Les Mis #1

Les Mis #2