MSS PART 2

 The difference between a sign and a symbol is that a sign is indicator of something specific and a symbol is something that has a more deeper and complex meaning. The three elements of a symbolic relationship are symbol, reference, and us. A word is not a sign or symbol because a sign or symbol could be understood without communication. One natural sign I have seen in the world are dark clouds which meant it was going to rain. A symbol I have seen in life is a marriage ring they have no end or beginning it is endless it symbolize the way the commitment  between the couple should be. I know this means this because my mom explained to me after she got married with my dad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Refection For World Literature 2020-2021

Les Mis #1

Les Mis #2